Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
highly professional

We had a pre-paid gift certificate with another skydiving place close by. We could not reach them... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
Daniel C
Jumping with brain cancer

My boyfriend Dana was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer (glioblastoma multi form) and one of his... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
jl4e84
Berkeley, California

All reviews thank you so much free fall amazing experience felt very safe gift certificate san francisco landing instructor jumping breathtaking birthday ocean
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great experience and worth every penny.

But, I wasn't too happy with my SkyDiving video as the trainer completely diverted the camera while landing.

But overall it was excellent.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Shantanu G
Reviewed 24 August 2016

First time skydiving. Did a tandem jump from 10,000 feet and it was a blast. I felt safe the entire time. Paid for the photo package also and now have some really nice pictures that I will always cherish.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

the attracrion by itself is incredible-great views, fast preparations and just incredible feel while you jump (my first skydive).
i would definitly come again if i will be in the area although one small issue which was ,probably, my feeling: the instructor. he looked un-interested and generally had a 'i-dont-want-to-be-here' look, while the other instructor with the other jumper was very nice and keen to help and looked very enthusiast about what he is doing. that said, the jump by itself is a must.

Date of experience: June 2016
Skydivesurfcity, Manager at Skydive Surfcity -Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. It really helps us to know where we stand and to improve our experience. We are glad that you loved the ocean views and the jump. We are sorry to hear that your instructor's look seemed uninterested. The experience level of our instructors is way above industry standard. Currently the average jump numbers are > 8,000 jumps (while the FAA only requires to have 500 jumps). Of course this high experience level translates in an amazing safety record.
Sometimes with experience comes a bit of a "routine" which may explain the look....but it does not excuse it! We want our instructors to treat each jump like it was their first...it generally is the first for out customers! So I would like to look into that and maybe have a chat with yourinstructor. Would you mind sending us an email with your name so we can look up who you jumped with. We would of course talk with the instructor without mentioning your name :-) That would really help us. Our email: Info(a)skydivesurfcity.com
Thank you so much for jumping with us and giving us feedback

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We found Skydive Surfcity on Trip Advisor for our first time jump, and we were so happy with our choice! Volker and his team made us all feel 100% safe throughout the whole procedure; there were 8 of us who jumped for the first time and we all were so happy we were in their hands. Making appointments on line was super easy, and everything went so smoothly. Many of us were scared out of our minds but this outfitter really put us at ease. And of course, sky diving is AHMAZING!!! A once in a lifetime experience that I highly recommend doing. And there's no better way of doing it but with Volker!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

This is a free fall and also amazing this is
Where I landed I landed in watsonville
Ramsey Park, I have been in the world of difference between the ages of my life and death of passengers and I will not be able to do it for the next couple of weeks.

Date of experience: December 2015