“Yummy Pizza”

Pinkys' pizza walnut creek
Ranked #107 of 315 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Pinky'/ pizza is by the far best and freshest pizza in town. Add a fun location and you have a winner!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Pinky's pizza is delicious! Their crust is perfect, and the toppings are just right - not too much, but good coverage. We tried the Lilly's special - watch out for those jalapenos! But very tasty. Second visit, I ordered a medium with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and onion (you get to choose chopped or sliced, and before or after baking for the onion - genius!!), and it was exactly perfect. Husband got a turkey sandwich adn was very happy. This is a really fun place - the servers make you feel like you're one of the gang even if you're a total stranger, and the food is great. I got addicted to their wings over two visits, too - they bake them, and they are SOOOOO juicy! Yum! Had the buffalo sauce the first time, and the Sriracha sauce the second time, and they are both really good. Overall, we would definitely come back - everything was great!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The food is ok. I'm not a big fan of pizza myself, but it was voted 4 to 1. I got the plain cheese pizza. They have only really pizza and salads or maybe a sandwich. The pizza was pretty good.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

A nice bar with sports TV. Pizza was good but not our favorite. Hot though and good price. There was even live music on the night we want.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I like supporting local business versus chains not sure I would return the sauce is very heavy and crust was close to burned. A bit disappointed but overall was ok. They do offer delivery and the BBQ chicken wings were very yummy.