“Mrs. Taco not there but service is OK.”
Review of Mrs. Taco

Mrs. Taco
Ranked #34 of 218 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The restaurant serves authentic Mexican food and is not of the fast food variety. Their carnitas and carne asada is very good as is their nacho plate and Tuesday night tacos special. It would be nice if the workers were a bit more fluent in English but they know the basics, just don't get too fancy with requests in English and you will be fine.

There are newer reviews for Mrs. Taco

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Food is really good here, and they have always had great service. I have never had to wait to long, and they also do takeout.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This restaurant is near our home so we go there often and are never disappointed. Nicely furnished and there is a patio area. You order at the counter and get your own drinks but they bring your order to your table. The staff have always been pleasant and helpful. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I have never been treated so rudely. I was greeted with an eye roll. Huffed at when I started to order, she then looked at me like I was crazy, and then cut me off after every part of my order trying to get me to just pay and shut up. She obviously didn't even pay attention, because the WHOLE ENTIRE order was wrong. Top it off, there wasn't even a cube of ice, and I sat there waiting while being started at, pointed to, and laughed at while the food I didn't want was sitting on the warming tray. Then when I asked where the other part of my order was, she hastily grabbed the bag out of my hand, huffed, rolled her eyes, and threw in some guacamole as if that was what I ordered. I was upset enough to just leave and promise to never return. I didn't risk eating the food, but was told it was horrible. I'm surprised they survived the night. NEVER EVER eat there. Worst experience I've ever had.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I got the healthy bowl and it was delicious...but the best thing is the garden with all kinds of plants and flowers!!!

Been to Mrs. Taco? Share your experiences!