“Best Fish and Chips, Clam chowder in Central Valley!”

Brewbakers Brewing Company and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 304 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is a small restaurant that was originally in Visalia Ca. but now in Tulare Ca. The recipes are the same, great taste and service. You don't wait long for your food and the prices are great! I am so happy to finally find a place that serves flakey fish and the best Chowder around.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Knoxville where we have a plethora of breweries we wanted to sample Brewbakers brews. I had a golden and it was a perfect flavored beer for my lunch of blackened salmon soup and salad. Great food and charming staff.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

They have some of the best locally brewed beers in Central California. They also have great food made on site.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We enjoyed Brewbakers.
We each had a brew. A Sequoia Red that my wife thought was excellent and I had my usual, a stout, in this instance, an Oatmeal Stout that I really enjoyed.
For food, my wife had the biggest club sandwich we have ever seen. It was excellent and so large that she could only manage to eat one entire half and then pick at the meats, et al, in the other half. I had the best steak salad (Katelyn Salad) I have ever had. The steak was a meal itself not some small piece of steak but a real steak that was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The salad too was so large I struggled to finish it. I got through the steak but could not get through all the greens. Old Mom would still yell at me I suppose.
Service was excellent, our server told us she had been there 11 years and still loved it. We believe it.
If you are nearby, Brewbakers is a great choice.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Glad to see downtown Visalia so vibrant, this brewery only enhances the vibe. Come in from the heat for some great, local, craft beer and excellent selection of food items. I had the pizza which I loved. Local musicians play occasionally to add to the ambience. I'll be back.