“Awesome”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We love Quesadilla Gorilla! The downtown area is quaint and the menu has a good variety. Every combination we have tried is great, but all time favorite is the shrimp special.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The best lunchspot ever! Who would have thought that a quesadilla would have me going back at least once a week

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Some of the best quesadillas I've ever had. Restaurant is small, with some seating inside and more outside. The staff at the restaurant is extremely nice and helpful, and food came out quickly. My quesadilla was excellent and was packed with meat, beans, and rice. Both of the salsas that came with it were delicious. I would highly recommend stopping in for a quick lunch like we did.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I've been a usual of this restaurant since it first opened its doors. The Quesadillas are always delicious. The quality is excellent and the size of the Dillas are very consistent. The staff is always very fun and they keep the kitchen clean. I recommend calling in your order wether you are eating there or doing a take out. It's a town favorite and can get very busy.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

What a great concept, taste and price. I loved eating here. I would be in here every week if I lived in the community.

Awsome staff

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Quesadilla Gorilla? Share your experiences!