“Exceptionally good Mexican restaurant”

Alejandra's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 297 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Went to Alejandra's for lunch while on a business trip. I ordered the fajitas with steak and shrimp, and a bottle beer. My business associate ordered a combination platter and a cocktail. Salsa and chips on the table are standard at every Mexican restaurant, but not of this quality. I could have made a meal on that, but forced myself to wait for the main course. My fajitas arrived sizzling hot as expected, were absolutely loaded with steak and shrimp in a sweet pepper and onion base. As this is a truly authentic Mexican venue, don't expect the Tex-Mex chopped lettuce, sour cream, guac, etc. This is served with the tortilla wrap, and is so moist, tender and flavorful it isn't missed at all. Among the best I have had. My business associate was also quite please with the meal as served.We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Very good prices!!! SUPER MARGARITAS!! The salsa is so good I could drink it!!!! Not to hot, not too spicy----it's just right, even Goldilocks would love it!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I have been to Visalia twice for work and on both trips was pleased to dine at Alejandra's. I have had two different pork dishes and have thoroughly enjoyed them. My traveling companions have tried the fajitas and a burrito and both enjoyed their food as well. The chips and salsa are quite tasty and they have a hotter sauce that is made available on request. If you are in Visalia and need a good Mexican restaurant, Alejandra's will treat you right.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We try to eat here a few times a month. I love the taquitos because they are hand made, crispy with soft delicious beef or chicken centers. We enjoy the salsa, while not hot it has a very good flavor. The chips are always fresh. Our favorite drink is a traditional margarita on the rocks and they are excellent! The service is superior. Outdoor seating is available. After your meal, stroll down main street and see all the fun shops Visalia has to offer!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped off here on my way to a business meeting. I always hate having to travel on a Sunday for a Monday morning meeting. But Alejandra's made it a nice day. Great food, delicious margaritas and warm hospitality. Just what I needed on a dreary Sunday!