“Nice lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A nice place for lunch. Variety of choices on the menu. Casual upscale atmosphere. Nice with friends, but also nice for s solo meal.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Fugazzi’s is an excellent place to eat. The menu options range from meat, fish and chicken to a veggie platter. The veggie platter was char-grilled and full of portabello mushrooms, squash, peppers and tomtoes on a bed of rice. Staff is kind and helpful. Service is fast.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome lavender lemon drop martini and pasta. That martini will become you favorite no doubt! A must try when you stop by for lunch or dinner!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My go-to restaurant suggestion when meeting friends or for date-night. I've never had a bad meal (or drink). They've catered a wedding for us a few years ago (amazing), and have always provided quality.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We were there for a family dinner, the hostess was great, the waitress not so much! There were 17 or 18 of us, 5 were kids so that could have been the reason our waitress never smiled once!! Took at least 30 minutes for her to take our orders!
One person had to ask for her spaghetti to be heated up, the broccoli on my plate was wilted, and I guess the mush under my salmon was quinoa! I have always complimented Fugazzis on Main but after this evening I will think twice!

Been to Fugazzis? Share your experiences!