“Best sweet potato fries and pizza HANDS DOWN!!!!!”
Review of Fugazzis

Fugazzis
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have to be honest and say their sweet potato fries are perfection. I also have tried every single pizza and cannot pick a favorite. Thank you Fugazzis!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Fugazzis is a nice place to come for happy hour. They have good deals on drinks and have a nice bar menu for happy hour too. Bloody Marys is worth the visit. Best one I've had in a long time.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I ate here twice on a recent stay in Visalia. The first was a team dinner. I had the angel hair with pesto. It was delicious! Everyone else enjoyed their meals as well. A day or two later, I had a meal delivered to my hotel. It was also very good. I had the brussels sprouts and the beef stroganoff. Again, it was very good. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The food was satisfactory. I am a bit suspicious about our last visit, last year. It took our waiter a long time to process our bill with my husbands credit card. Two days later we got a message from his credit card company stating that someone tried to book a room on the pacific coast. Needless to say, they had to cancel my husbands card. Be cautious people. We will not go back there again.

2  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is one of our go to restaurants. Our out of town friends have menu favs as well. We love to go for Taco Tuesday. They have a full bar so uou can get whatever beverage you prefer.

Been to Fugazzis? Share your experiences!