“Final night Get Together with friends”
Review of Fugazzis

Fugazzis
Ranked #3 of 314 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Very nice atmosphere. Staff very friendly. Took drink orders, then took food orders. Very fast service and good food. Appetizer's and meals were good. I would return.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We finally made it to Fugazzis for dinner, after several visits to Visalia. Sorry we waited so long. Their menu has just about everything you could ask for : salads, wraps, flatbreads, pizza, pasta, and entrees. We had their deep-fried Brussels sprouts as an appetizer and a pear and walnut dinner salad and a jambalaya pasta. More delicious food than we could finish. There are several trendy dining rooms and an active bar scene serving inventive cocktails. The service was as good as the food. The dining atmosphere was quiet; a good place to bring either a business partner or your date. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We are new too Visalia, love the bar and service. Great wines, a plus is they will open a new bottle, giving you a great glass of wine every time. If you are a wine lover, you will appreciate this.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

When Fugazzis were in Clovis I became absolutely hooked on their Halibut Wraps. When they closed the Clovis shop, a part of me died! I was thrilled therefore when during a trip to Visalia, I spotted the Visalia Fugazzis on Main Street. With great anticipation, my wife and I went in for lunch. I didn't need to look at the menu and immediately ordered the Halibut Wrap.

Maybe when you fantasize over a long period of time your expectations become unrealistic. The wrap that came to the table was rather dry and the cabbage was cut in a large shred. Nothing like the creamy conglomeration of finely chopped cabbage and their cilantro lime sauce that I had remembered. There were a few black beans and some pieces of pineapple but they seemed unincorporated in the wrap. I was heart sick - I'm afraid I was better off with my memory than the real thing. The wrap I was served was OK but certainly not memorable. Will I go back? - maybe maybe not.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

A little taste of Italy in downtown Visalia. What a wonderful place to grab dinner if you love good Italian food. I recommend the Blackened Chicken with couscous. It is spicy but just right. They have a nice wine list from pinot grigio's, whites, reds and even a nice "Tawny" port to finish the evening off. The staff was nice and attentive as need be.

Been to Fugazzis? Share your experiences!