“business lunch”

Rosa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Our agency had a business lunch at Little Italy recently. I had the chicken parmigiana with angel hair pasta. Fabulous!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for my wedding anniversary. Not too often that I get to splurge out of my own pocket, but this is where the wife wanted to go.

She had the Cheese Ravioli with Sausage and I had the Ribeye with Shrimp Scampi after a order of Fried Calamari and finished off with a Irish Creme Coffee.

She loved her Ravioli and said the sausage was cooked to perfection. As for me the Ribeye was just that a steak. Nothing to write home about and the scampi was flavorful. It was more my fault more than anything because come on it's like going to Chinese place and ordering a cheeseburger. Just kind of dumb lol. I should have went with my gut feeling and ordered their Chicken Marsala.

The Calamari was thick cut and perfectly fried and went great with their house made marinara sauce.

To top it off their Espresso was picture perfect and tee-bit on the strong side that it kind of overpowered the coffee flavor, but it was still enjoyable.

On a high note I will still be back and but will stick to the Italian fare.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had a pepperoni pizza and there is only one word to describe it ... SALTY!!
We were disappointed and won't be back ☹

Reviewed 7 July 2017

At a funeral and asked a resident of Visalia for a recommendation. He recommended Rosa's for Italian food and we were not disappointed. Had a delicious dinner including the waiter's recommendation, Penne a la Rosa and Salmon Picata.The food was very good, loved the atmosphere and wine list. If we ever come back to Visalia will definitely dine at Rosa's!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh hot baked bread brought to the table immediately! Had to make myself stop eating it as it was so good.
I had the penne Forna. Wow! DELICIOUS! The sauce was a robust tomato that was the best I've ever had in a restaurant. My hubby had the penne a la Rosa. It was very good also.
The hostess, Brittany came by and asked how we liked everything. After our meal we stopped and talked to her. She was sooo bubbly, friendly and had a beautiful smile. Quite an asset to the business! Turns out, the owners are Italian! No wonder it was awesome!
PLUS- we received a Military discount!