“Oyster!! Yumm”

Seven Seas
Ranked #202 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with a friend and even when I'm very picky with food, specially Mexican food, I was actually happy eating here, I had the oysters, I had fish tacos, asada tacos and stuffed shrimps! So yeah I was eating everything that looked good and it did taste good, I sure would come back. Also the service was great never ran out of beer and always very attentive waitresses!

9  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

I hated everything about this place. The people barely speak English, and it smells horrible! The rice was an off orange color and and no taste, and the my tea was rotten! Really needs to be remodeled

Reviewed 9 October 2011

We have passed this place many times at the oval in Visalia. Never wanted to go in because of the neighborhood and the looks of the outside. Then I heard they had great salsa so we went in for breakfast. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the hostess who sat us promptly. We ordered a typical Mexican breakfast, it took a little before they served it but when they did, boy were we happy campers. The food was just like what we get in Mexico and with the atmosphere we could have been in Mexico. The only thing I was disapointed with was I recieved refried beans and potatoes with my eggs and I prefer the refried beans and spanish rice with my breakfast. All in all the food was wonderful. We will go back for breakfast again.

Date of visit: September 2011

Been to Seven Seas? Share your experiences!