“Casa Grande”

Casa Grande
Ranked #78 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This time I had a ground beef burrito and it was really good. The salsa is still to hot but the green sauce on my burrito was perfect with the chips I had left.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a very good dinner. It was a good sign that on a rainy night the restaurant was full. The menu had a wide range of options. The dinners were well prepared. The service was great.

Casa Grande is in modest building and the parking is limited. The interior comfortable and well designed.

This was my first time dinning there and I look forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

You can get a good meal at a decent price here. The salsa has been on the hot side for us lately. Nice, friendly and clean inside.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2016

The food here is pretty good and the chips and salsa are good also. The prices are not bad and the service is friendly and the place is always clean inside.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2016

When my wife and I went to the old Shakey's restaurant in visalia we found it to be a Mexican restaurant. So we went in the food is so good. I had the chile relleno plate my wife had the chile verde omelette. It told them, it was like my grandmother was back there cooking. It is authentic Mexican/Texan food just like the way my grandmother made it. We got away for under 23 dollars.

Date of visit: November 2016