“Tasty”

Amigos
Ranked #121 of 297 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 January 2017

While it's a cafeteria style atmosphere, the lines move quickly and the food is good, fresh and hot. The staff is friendly. Just needs to have more bathrooms as there is also a bar in the restaurant.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

The food here would be what I would expect in a nursing home. Bland with almost no taste at all. On a tostada they had what looked like beans from Campbell's Pork & Beans. The guacamole tasted like an avacado that had been mashed with absolutely no seasoning. If this is the best they could do for Mexican food they might think about a change in the menu and the country it represents. Adios amigos!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I called in an order to be delivered. They were an hour late, I can live with that they were busy.
I ordered 4 dinners and not one was correct. I called and talked to the manager and she sent the food out again and refunded my $50.00 to make me happy and I was until the next order came....... and WRONG not what I ordered again.
I did call back and talked to the manager and she said she talked to the help and they sent the right order. Manager also said well people do make mistakes REALLY not one food order but 2 and I should be happy
I assume they have not one but 2 mad customers
I do not mind paying for my food, however I want what I ordered.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Fast and tasty. A lot of room and a banquet area available too. Big selection of many Mexican cuisines to choose from.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The food in this restaurant was very good. they have a very nice happy hour in the bar. This place doesn't have table service and is sort of a buffet style but not all you can eat.

Been to Amigos? Share your experiences!