“Excellent meal!”

Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #16 of 206 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We had a family meal at this restaurant while on vacation. Each of us had a different dish along with three different types of pie and everything was absolutely delicious! The service was good and the atmosphere was comfortable. We will definitely eat here again if we are ever in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I took my dad here for lunch (our first time at this Marie Callendars) and was pleasantly surprised at the layout of the place and they were very helpful with my dad (handicap). They sat us close to the entry which put us in the bar area which I found to be a nice area, very clean too. The food was very good and I happened to be there on Mai Tai Monday - yum! $5 for a Mai Tai in a scooner glass. The service was friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016

My husband and I ate here while traveling. The staff was very friendly. The portions were good size and prices were very reasonable. The service, however, was a bit slow. I had the pulled pork mango tacos with black beans. I'm not usual a bean person, but they were actually tasty, and the pork tacos were delicious. My husband had the fish and shrimp and found it a bit greasy, however.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The high desert lacks happy hour like everywhere else...except for this restaurant...I can get a skooner of beer and an app for well under $10 any day of the week from 3 to 10 PM...and FREE popcorn to boot...I don't know why this place isn't packed to the doors...the food is excelant!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

the food was way overly salted like they were trying to hide the fact that the food was old! so salty i could not even eat it

Date of visit: February 2016