“Surprisingly. .. delicious ”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #44 of 206 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have not eaten at an Applebee's for a long time. We received a gift card for Christmas. Yes it took six months to use it. Usually we are not big fans of Applebee's. My wife had the Steak and shrimp parmesian with crispy potatoes and sweet potato fries. She loves her meal. The sweet potato fries were excellent! I had the sirloin steak with steamed broccoli and garlicky green beans. The vegetables were cooked perfectly and my steak was juicy and flavorful. Not my normal Applebee's experience with steak. We will probably go back without a gift card and give it another try. Looking forward to being pleasantly surprised again.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

The atmosphere was a little loud and the food was average but the service was amazing. The young male waiter we had was always smiling, checking on us and made good recommendations. I enjoyed the visit.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Food is horrible, service is extremely slow, and waitstaff is rude. I highly recommend you go to a different restaurant.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Lunch on a Wednesday; three adults, one child. The order however was all off the adult menu.
Let's start with the high points:
Service - couldn't ask for better.
Food - The two salads came with two small bowls of the chosen dressing, the fries were seasoned just right and were crisp.
Now the not so good:
Half rack of baby back ribs were about six ribs and as long a rib as we've ever seen on what was supposed to be baby back.
House sirloin was about six inches long, and about one inch thick with a STRONG band of gristle through the center; together with a consistency that defied the steak knife which bounced off the meat as if the meat was rubber. Once in the mouth it was confirmed - this meat came from the Firestone Tire Co and was steel belted besides.
Nothing would ever convince me to try a steak at this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Sent my steak back 3 different times and then the Manager came to show me a steak cooking chart, as if I don't what "medium" is! The Manager was rude and treated us like we were idiots! I'll NEVER go back tip this place again!