Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Residence Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
Fairfield Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areamovie theaterroom was cleanabove averagebusiness tripwine countrychecking inpool and hot tubeasy accessthird floorconvenient locationnapa valleysan franciscofresh fruitwafflesfree breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I’ve been a Hilton Honors member for 10 years and I only stay at Hilton properties...their clean rooms and facilities are unmatched. I also enjoy the complementary breakfast quality towels, personal hygiene products, and pleasant staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I stayed at this Hotel by chance. Was planning to stay at another hotel, but looking at Trip Advisor I changed to this hotel. The hotel staff is very good and friendly. Our room was very large, clean and quiet. The breakfast was ample, satisfying and
complimentary.

This hotel was near all the functions I had plan for in Vacaville. We visited the Yin Ranch for a party, went to the Dixon Memorial Cemetery to visit our father's resting place, and shopped at the Nut Tree for shopping and dining.

Hampton Inn is in a Perfect location for Vacaville... Right off the freeway... I too saw the motor home camped or parked in the parking lot taking many spaces, but it did not bother me as it did some other guests.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Someone camping in front of the lobby , in the parking lot and using the pool and facilities. Not hot water, asked at desk.... well maintenance will be in later on second day do you want them to check the room this evening....?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jason H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hello Susan,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive prompt service from our maintenance department about your hot water not working during your stay. I will be glad to refund your night due to your hot water not functioning correctly. Regarding the RV in our parking lot nobody is camping out of it, they are a paying guest that needed to park their RV during their stay and we accommodated that request. If you would email ( Jason.holder@hilton.com) me your confirmation number for your stay I can get your refund done today.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stayed at the Hampton for a wedding and were very pleasantly surprised by the Hampton. The check-in process was quick and the staff was kind enough to move us to the third floor because there was an event taking place on the first floor, where our original room was meant to be.

We thoroughly enjoyed room 305. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, with a good deal of extra space (including a pull-out sofa). If we are ever in Vacaville again, this will be our first choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was very impressed with the service. I was issues the wrong room (one bed versus two) and after a long day of my kids softball tournament was exhausted. Although this was not what I had booked, I was extremely impressed with the gal that helped me at the front desk. She took her time, was extremely aware and sensitive to our situation. She made us feel like she truly cared about us. She made the best of the situation and offered extra roll out bed and discount for night stay. My family and I were extremely appreciative of her. Also, at check out, the gentleman who helped us check out also was informed about the situation and even though he wasn’t there when we checked in, he apologized for the Inconvenience. Very impressed with the service!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family