When you look at the pictures, it doesn't look terrible. You check in and the front desk woman is not so inviting. We get checked in and get to the room, it's the wrong type of room we booked. Check into the correct room and it smells like smoke!!! ( says it's a non smoking room). The comforter had a cigarette burn hole and the tub had hair in it! The room is super dated and definitely needs updating. When it drops into the evening, the parking lot is one ghetto area with the residents that stay there. This is not nice Upland we were accustomed too. So disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel DescriptionLocated in Southern California just 4.5 miles from the Ontario International Airport, situated at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, conveniently close to Mt. Baldy and just a few minutes from Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas. Additionally, the hotel is just a short distance from all of the outdoor pleasures of the San Bernardino Mountains and approximately 30 miles to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and the Hollywood Wax Museum. Local activities include the Upland Lemon Festival, a variety of year-round activities at the Pomona Fairplex, racing at the California Speedway, including Nascar, and local baseball games featuring the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, high-speed Internet, refrigerators, microwaves in suites, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Upland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Hotel And Suites
- Guesthouse International Hotel Upland