See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2014

We selected this hotel on-line due to price and proximity to where a relative has just moved. The location is good, on a "main drag" with relatively easy access to I-210 or I-10. There is plenty of parking, with the large lot creating a courtyard effect. Most of the rooms are set pretty far back from the road, which is nice, but this is definitely a roadside hotel, with no elevator to 2nd floor rooms, outdoor halls, and limited sound proofing between rooms. The property appears to be barely maintained, though maintenance was most responsive when I called because of problems with the lights between the two beds. The problem was solved in a few minutes. The pool & spa are fenced off, in a location where one cannot see the road. I enjoyed sitting around the pool to read, but would never swim in it because the water did not look clean. I did see some children swim. A continental breakfast if offered, with coffee, juice, a few pastries, apples & bananas. Desk staff is young & friendly.

Room Tip: First floor if you have a lot to carry. No elevator. Get in buidings in back of main entrance.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The bathroom is in desperate need of a remodel - 20+ years of patch jobs are really showing. The room was stuffy and no ventilation. The continental breakfast was a joke - in ripe fruit, watery coffee, pastries in plastic and fake OJ. Then the worst part was the horrible customer service - I don't think we even got a hello. We requested rooms close to each other and the response was you get what the computer gives us... Not an ounce of friendliness.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Noellarella
Reviewed 8 October 2014

It was awful. The lobby was nice but when you round the corner, I was afraid. We arrived late, around 9:15 pm. Many people were out and about and I'm sure many live there. I would not even be surprised if they rented rooms by the hour. We had left the bathroom door open all night and when I closed in the morning (to not wake my husband) to take a shower, there were boxer shorts hanging on the back of door. GROSS!!!! I should have taken warning from other reviews, but there were some glowing reviews also. Room looked dirty, paint peeling all over bathroom.

Room Tip: Be as close to front as possible.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2014

An absolutly awful place to stay! Nasty! There are people who live here! We were able to show our children a drug deal! A john yelling at his girl, and a meth head. Super awful! The place was in bad shape. The door in thd bathroom had been kicked in and was broken/split in half so badly it would not close. There was a gap in the main door that allowed smoke to drift in. The vent hangs from the bathroom. The tub does not drain. The screens are all busted from being broken into. Avoid this place!!!!!!! The only positive I can say about this place is..... We were not murdered in our sleep!

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Five full stars from a very picky guy. Short term initial stay by this physician continued into a long-term (3 mo) very positive experience. Centrally located but in a safe neighborhood area set back off the main road (quiet, birds, trees). Very attentive manager and observant staff. Single family owned. Good hotel guests. Solid value without compromise of quality (20+% under fees at hotels 1 - 2 miles away). Fitness room. Pool. Basic breakfast. Gourmet chef restaurant attached to their piano lobby. Room kitchenette/stove/fridge/microwave requested by me saved on meal costs. Easy (5 - 10 min) access to: Ontario International Airport, Mt. Baldy ski and hiking areas, three mile long century-old tree-lined world class wide and safe bike, jogging and pet trail, sophisticated malls, Old Town Upland, farm markets, good restaurants and grocery stores, Graber Olive Mill, Claremont Colleges complex, nice metro station/clean cars to L.A. About six blocks away: large strawberry farm and high quality full service specialist hospital (200+ beds). One hour away: Los Angeles, Disneyland, top beaches. Two minor problems in the three months were solved immediately by the staff with a smile.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the complex and second (top) floor are a delight. Quiet business travelers spot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business