“Great Burgers, Fun Decor”
Review of Alley Grill

Alley Grill
Ranked #26 of 99 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stopped here for a lunch with one of my teenage sons. We were hungry on a hot day and this place delivered.

We both ordered burgers and I ordered one of their spicy burger options. I'd call it a solid medium level of heat, but not more. The bread was not your standard bun, but I did find it a bit weak for such a sturdy burger. They come with a bed of fries that were also good.

The price was a bit high at around $15 for a burger and a drink at lunch, but it wasn't totally out of the standard price range for this type of restaurant.

The decor was interesting with sort of an industrial look. My son was very happy also that they had free WiFi, which seemed to be sufficient for his browsing fun. I'd come here again if I wanted a burger.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

As I was staying in a hotel I ordered a Patty Melt and Chili Cheese fries for dinner and a BLT to go for my lunch the next day.
I enjoy a good greasy diner as much as the next fat guy; but the patty Melt and the Chili cheese fries were the greasiest I have ever had and I could not eat them.
The bread disintegrated off of the burger patty and the chili tasted like cheap canned chili. I did eat the BLT the next day and it was OK.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner, wonderful burgers and the fries were perfect. I am a French fry snob and these were crisp, hot and just the right amount of salt. We shared an order between the two of us and couldn't eat them all. Next visit will try the onion rings since I hear they are the bomb.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Alley Grill has fresh local burgers that satisfy every taste bud. Restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly. I love that their menu is simple. you come here for burgers. They have a chicken alternative but the restaurant is straight forward. I love coming here after a workout.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place. Local, grass fed meat, homemade bread, good thin fries, and other options. My husband and I got two burgers (with an add on), two large fries, and two drinks for about $30. I want to go back more often now because it is better under the new management they got last year. Love this place!