“Not Good”

Alley Grill
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2017

As I was staying in a hotel I ordered a Patty Melt and Chili Cheese fries for dinner and a BLT to go for my lunch the next day.
I enjoy a good greasy diner as much as the next fat guy; but the patty Melt and the Chili cheese fries were the greasiest I have ever had and I could not eat them.
The bread disintegrated off of the burger patty and the chili tasted like cheap canned chili. I did eat the BLT the next day and it was OK.

There are newer reviews for Alley Grill

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner, wonderful burgers and the fries were perfect. I am a French fry snob and these were crisp, hot and just the right amount of salt. We shared an order between the two of us and couldn't eat them all. Next visit will try the onion rings since I hear they are the bomb.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Alley Grill has fresh local burgers that satisfy every taste bud. Restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly. I love that their menu is simple. you come here for burgers. They have a chicken alternative but the restaurant is straight forward. I love coming here after a workout.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place. Local, grass fed meat, homemade bread, good thin fries, and other options. My husband and I got two burgers (with an add on), two large fries, and two drinks for about $30. I want to go back more often now because it is better under the new management they got last year. Love this place!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We dropped by this place for lunch and loved the atmosphere, the workers and especially the food. They had a special hamburger with everything and peppers and it was to die for. I believe the buns are homemade there. They have other things on the menu besides burgers. Vegetarians can find something as well. I believe I saw a Tri Tip sandwhich and a philly sandwich that looked excellent. The french fries come in several different ways and one large basket can feed 3 people. They were delicious. Since we were not counting calories that day, we added the root beer float as our drink with the homemade root beer. Excellent.