“Delicious!”

Alley Grill
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place. Local, grass fed meat, homemade bread, good thin fries, and other options. My husband and I got two burgers (with an add on), two large fries, and two drinks for about $30. I want to go back more often now because it is better under the new management they got last year. Love this place!

There are newer reviews for Alley Grill

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We dropped by this place for lunch and loved the atmosphere, the workers and especially the food. They had a special hamburger with everything and peppers and it was to die for. I believe the buns are homemade there. They have other things on the menu besides burgers. Vegetarians can find something as well. I believe I saw a Tri Tip sandwhich and a philly sandwich that looked excellent. The french fries come in several different ways and one large basket can feed 3 people. They were delicious. Since we were not counting calories that day, we added the root beer float as our drink with the homemade root beer. Excellent.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Great stop! Good menu choices. The dumpster burger was delicious! We shared it as it is big! Great sweet potatoe fries. The Ruben would have been better on rye. Cute place and very friendly.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Very good hamburger and fries this place was packed for a reason I will eat there when I am in Ukiah the place was clean people are friendly there prices are fair the burger fries and root beer cost 14.70

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Yummy mushroom burgers and fries! Always have a great meal here. They use the best rolls for their hamburgers,