“Great Tempura / Good Sushi”
Review of Sake 2 Me

Sake 2 Me
Ranked #47 of 297 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Was taken here by our next door neighbors as a place that we had not yet visited. the line outside the door made us interested and the whole center is Asian Fusion Focused mostly Thai, Japanese & Korean with some North Chinese. It took about 20 min. for our table and was worth the wait. There were some repeat servers that were not on the same page but was able to forgive the double service. The Food ordered was delivered incredibly fast, perfect temperature, good selection and awesome tempura. As stated in another review if you are really hungry go for the AYCE version but if just medium go with the blue or A la carte / Happy Hour menu. We were pleasantly surprised and filled up quickly not sure why that was but will definitely go back to try this place again.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I went to sake 2 me sushi last night. Accidentally left my glasses on the table an left. I called 1st thing this morning but magically no one turned them in or found them. Whoever I spoke to this morning said they would ask the evening staff if someone had them hopefully tonight I can update this post with good news.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Had hopes for this place. Nice environment, friendly service, but the sushi was just average. Much better options elsewhere

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

So came here the first time with family and friends. Wow!!! Is all I can say what an AMAZING all you can eat. The sushi is top notch!! They do not skimp!!! I go through Orange county every weekend on my way to San Diego, so far it's been 3 weeks in a row. For under 20.00 the quality and amount of food. I mean it WOW!!!!!! Just go go go!!! Come hungry "roll out" very full. But in sushi heaven!!

Reviewed 7 June 2015

My experience at this place was so bad, it's not worth spending much more time with it. We were a party of 5 in the mid afternoon. The place was well attended.
The positive: the food is fair. Not great, but fair. The prices are in the range of reasonable. This is the sole reason why I didn't give it a worse rating.
The negative: We spent 2 hours at this restaurant, and that was not because we were having such a great time. We only got our food because we insisted. In retrospect, we should have gotten up and left. The service is horrendous, with the exception of a couple of nice-mannered, but still incompetent, waiters. Most of them seemed either overwhelmed, or too bothered to accommodate a simple request like "may I have utensils, so I can eat my food, please". The experience was very near torture. The bathrooms were in a deplorable state - just a step above your roadside gas station's.
Go at your own risk. As for me, I'm staying away.