“McKinley Pizza”

Mountain Mike's
Ranked #71 of 192 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 January 2017

My son wants pizza almost every Saturday night for dinner. The McKinley Pizza from Mountain Mike's is one of our go-to options. The chicken wings are pretty good as well.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The pizza here is delicious and so are the hot wings don't get me wrong! The location is outdated and dirty all the time, so normally I order to go. The customer service is pathetic, they just have a bunch of snot nosed kids working there who need serious attitude adjustments. I'm not sure how their food turns out so great, given the fact that the staff there is as horrible as they are. I think the only time I ever received good service there was when I ordered delivery, the driver that showed up at my house was super sweet and considerate.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Ingredients seem fresh and the pizza is tasty enough. Just not anything special about it. It is great if you want a pizza that you cannot go wrong with.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

You can always count on Mountain Mike's to have a great coupon deal. Buy any large pizza at regular price and get a free medium pizza at no cost! We feed a family party of 6 for $25. Got to love Mountain Mike's when you are on a budget....

Reviewed 20 March 2013

On special Fridays we order an all meat pizza & chicken wings. Delivery is great, and the orders have never been screwed up. Once I complaint about the chicken wings being to well done and the manager made it up with no questions. Since then we have been enjoying our pizzas and chicken wings..

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!