“Delivery!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My friend introduced myself and my fiance to this restaurant not to long ago because we were discussing how we couldn't find a decent Chinese restaurant in Turlock. We found one!! I loved the vibe of the restaurant and love the little rooms with one table for privacy. We LOVED the Deluxe Fried Rice. Very tasty. We picked up a To Go menu on our way out and saw the "We Deliver" message. Instant WINNER! We ordered food last night because we were feeling lazy. It took about an hour and 15 minutes, so when I called the restaurant, they apologized and told me they had 1 driver and 20 orders. I felt so bad and completely forgave them. You can't blame them when they are one of the only restaurants in town that will deliver! The food was still hot when it arrived and we devoured all of the delicious food!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have a group that meets once a month for lunch. This month it was Chinese food.
I had the sweet and sour chicken. (One of my favorites!!!) No disappointments here. Everyone enjoyed their lunch.
The service was quick and accurate. They took good care of us. They just need to come around more often when we're finished with our meal. We don't see each other except once a month so it's nice to sit and visit after. We need the service to continue into our visit time as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

It took several years to get over the terrible experience I had the last time I ate dinner here. I'm glad to report that I found it much improved. The orange chicken and sweet and sour chicken were delicious. The fried rice is a bit bland but okay. The service was quite good.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We live in Ceres and craving sweet and sour chicken, nothing open in Ceres, I drove to Turlock and remembered seeing this place by the movies, upon entering, I grabbed a menu to order takeout, 3 different employees came to see if I needed anything, brought me tea while my order was being prepared, my husband said this is the best chinese food I have ever had and he doesn't really like chinese food. I ordered sweet and sour chicken, chow mein with crispy noodles and fried rice, so much flavor all entrees were cooked to perfection, highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Happy with everything we've ordered. First went for take out feeling sick and needed Hot and Sour Soup from somewhere. Never can seemed to find the perfect Hot and Sour ... they do a really good job. Asked for it without pork and they did it. Perfect comfort get well soup! We've been back for take out 2 more times and have enjoyed everything. Surprised and happy to have discovered this place by the theaters in Turlock. Love the Egg Foo Youg .. haven't had that in years. We'll be back.

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!