“GREAT Chinese Food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have a group that meets once a month for lunch. This month it was Chinese food.
I had the sweet and sour chicken. (One of my favorites!!!) No disappointments here. Everyone enjoyed their lunch.
The service was quick and accurate. They took good care of us. They just need to come around more often when we're finished with our meal. We don't see each other except once a month so it's nice to sit and visit after. We need the service to continue into our visit time as well.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

It took several years to get over the terrible experience I had the last time I ate dinner here. I'm glad to report that I found it much improved. The orange chicken and sweet and sour chicken were delicious. The fried rice is a bit bland but okay. The service was quite good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We live in Ceres and craving sweet and sour chicken, nothing open in Ceres, I drove to Turlock and remembered seeing this place by the movies, upon entering, I grabbed a menu to order takeout, 3 different employees came to see if I needed anything, brought me tea while my order was being prepared, my husband said this is the best chinese food I have ever had and he doesn't really like chinese food. I ordered sweet and sour chicken, chow mein with crispy noodles and fried rice, so much flavor all entrees were cooked to perfection, highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Happy with everything we've ordered. First went for take out feeling sick and needed Hot and Sour Soup from somewhere. Never can seemed to find the perfect Hot and Sour ... they do a really good job. Asked for it without pork and they did it. Perfect comfort get well soup! We've been back for take out 2 more times and have enjoyed everything. Surprised and happy to have discovered this place by the theaters in Turlock. Love the Egg Foo Youg .. haven't had that in years. We'll be back.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Friends and I went here for lunch today. The service, the food, the restaurant! I love everything about this place!
We were spoiled by the service. Everything that everyone ordered looked fantastic. We wil definitely be going here for our Chinese food when in Turlock.

Date of visit: September 2014

Been to Golden Dragon? Share your experiences!