“Very Good Food at Low Prices”

Turlock Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 186 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with my daughter on a mission to try different Chinese food places in Turlock. This one might be tough to beat. Great orange chicken and sweet and sour chicken. Great fried rice. Chow mein was okay. Excellent portions. My daughter had enough left for 1/2 meal the next day. Two of us ate well for under $20. Nice atmosphere. Will certainly return.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Our go to Chinese restaurant in Turlock! We've been coming here for 6 years. Great prices, great food. Hot and sour soup, cashew chicken, sweet and sour, orange chicken, fried rice, really it's hard to go wrong! They even make plain chicken and french fries for ultra picky kiddos.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

the food is like the best i ever had so far and i travel most of the year and live and breath on the road and fast food dont cut it . THE OWNER IS VERY NICE and took very goood care of our group.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

This is our new favorite Chinese restaurant in Turlock. The food is great, the portions are generous, the prices are extremely affordable, and the owner is very friendly.

1  Thank Al D
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for 3 years, and I am always impressed with the friendliness of the staff and owner. I LOVE this food! Try the orange chicken or cashew chicken (they are the best I've ever had). And, yes you have to pay for your food at the end......

2  Thank ShanAnd