“My new favorite sushi place!”
Review of Samurai Sushi

Samurai Sushi
Ranked #75 of 190 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My fiance and I were eating at another local sushi place, but decided to try other places. We ended up loving Samurai Sushi much better! The atmosphere is so comfortable, service is good, and the food is delicious! The way they serve the food is decorative as well. It is a little more pricey than the other sushi place, but I can see why.

Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

They have good sushi from authentic to new spins off the traditional. They've been in business in Turlock Ca. for 16 years. It is a all around grate place to spend your money for excellent food. I don't eat sushi anywhere else since discovering This Sushi Gem in Turlock. The previous review posted was by a friend pulling a prank on me. Sorry for the misinformation.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today. Wow!! Great California rolls, great Sushi and the server, Moon, was awesome! Restaurant was clean and comfortable. More than reasonable price for great food. I recommended!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

So i went to pick up my order and i ate my sushi when i got home, i shared with my mother and cousin and how ironic that we all got sick!!! I was vomiting lastnight and my mother was too!! And turns out my cousin is still feeling nauseous.. NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I COME HERE!

Reviewed 18 November 2012

The restaurant itself is small with maybe 8 tables in all not including the five seat sushi bar. It is a family owned and operated business, and the owners are very friendly and welcoming. I have been going to this restaurant for many years and always feel welcomed as do my wife and children. The menu is large with combo options, the standard Bento-Box array, and two pages of rolls for your choosing. My particular favorite is the spicy chirashi which is an assorment of sashimi sprinkled over lettuce on a bet of rice and topped with a couple of spicy yet flavorful sauces. I have been to all of the sushi places in Turlock and Modesto and many of them are outstanding as well, but Samurai will always get my vote because of the friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere each time you go in. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank principal911

Been to Samurai Sushi? Share your experiences!