“My favorite sushi in Turlock ”
Review of Sushi Garden II

Sushi Garden II
Ranked #50 of 189 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The beat variety of rolls in Turlock. The food is delicious and service is good. My favorite roll is the Garden roll.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Fast service, freshly made every order, a lot of food for the price. They have an extensive menu, something for every taste.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My aunt invited me to eat here knowing I'm a sushi snob (not that I know all there is to know about sushi because I absolutely don't, I'm just particular). The miso soup was a bit pathetic, I think I got half a piece of tofu in it. The food is JUST ok. I asked to have spicy crab meat put on top of my order and the waitress looked at me as if I had a sushi roll up my butt. Ma'am it isn't that difficult, there are other rolls on this menu that have it. Just put it on this one that doesn't have it originally. She told me they don't do that. I just stared at her and said, are you sure? Other places do. She's like yeah we don't do that. I'm like okaaaaayyyy I guess I'll have it without it. And that's how it went. There was no "let me ask" or "okay for an additional charge". NOPE. NADA. NO thanks.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

One of our favorite Japanese restaurants. They have a large variety of Bento boxes, Tempura dishes, Sushi & Shasime dishes but my favorite is the Sushi Rolls. There is such a large selection and all are so good. If for some reason you can't find your favorite (hard to believe) they will make yours to your specifications. Always fresh and always tasty.

Reviewed 23 December 2014

This is probably the best place in Turlock to enjoy good Japanese food. The miso soup is fantastic and so is the selection of the different kinds of rolls as well as the other items on the menu.

Been to Sushi Garden II? Share your experiences!