“Consistent performance”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #81 of 186 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Another chain that seems to be able to duplicate their perofrmance. The set up is exactly the same as in other Panda Express. There is however a rather large outside seating area which is. Ice when the weather cooperates.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

a nice place to stop and grab a bite of oriental food on the go with a wide variety on the menu to eat and plenty in the plate for leftovers at home

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

When we've been out for several hours shopping or visiting, mall fast food is not the only way to go for a quick brunch or dinner.
If you like Chinese food but don't want a waiter at the table.. go to our favorite, Panda Express.
Yes, there's almost always a line, but it moves quickly and you'll be on your way in 10-15 minutes. The food is being cooked in plain view and you can ask for a sample of anything new or unusual. We usually get a "half and half" plate of fried rice and chow mein to go with a nice helping of one of a dozen or so entrees (They're big seller is Orange Chicken).
Expect a $10-15 per person bill, but the covered take-away container of fresh, warm food is great value. Eat in, or take it home.
Fast food, without being instant food.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of those places that is very predicable. You know what you're gonna get, which I do like. The food doesn't WOW me. But listen to this. It's funny. You know the person who greets you and then asks you "rice or Chow Mien?" Well she asked me what entree I wanted in my panda bowl, and I ALWAYS get Beijing Beef.. so I thought I'd try something new. I asked to sample something and she gave me the sample. I didn't like it. I asked to sample something else and she gave it to me. It was ok." My husband then said "I like the orange chicken just try that one".. so I asked to try it. And, I'm not kidding, she said "uggghhhhh". RUDE.
And in case you're wondering what I ended up ordering, I got the Beijing Beef. average food, poor experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

This place is always busy but for me there are better choices for my Chinese fare. The food is typical buffet style which means it is not always fresh as it is kept over a steamer section. To me the food is a little "dummied downed" so as to meet the masses taste.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!