“Best Chinese in Town”

Golden China Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 187 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I've lived in the area all my life and have eaten a lot of Chinese food. In my opinion, this is the best here. As other reveiwers say, it's a pretty standard menu, but I think the food is excellent. I am definitely a repeat customer.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

It has been quite a while since we have visited this place and it will be a long time before we go back. We were greeted nicely and seated. The service provided was excellent. Only one problem...the food. We ordered the garlic chicken combo plate, and also ordered as lemon chicken combo plate to go. The garlic chicken was pretty bad. Instead of the nuggets being crispy fried and fresh, it was soggy and doughy. The sauce wasn't very good, tasted like a prepared sauce from a bottle. The food was so unacceptable my wife didn't even hardly eat anything. Really too bad, the place used to have pretty good Chinese food, but we will look else where.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This is a must when in town visiting family. The food is always good. The prices are family friendly. We always leave with left overs. We have been coming here for 10 plus years and we have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for 15 years. It is a standard Chinese food joint. Difference is everything is excellent. Service is awesome. My favorites are crispy egg rolls and garlic chicken.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Great Food, Golden China Restaurant has a large variety of different foods and well priced. This is our place to go in Turlock when we're in need of Chinese Food, whether we eat it at the restaurant or take it to go, the food is consistent and well portioned and the staff always happy to see ya.