“My favorite ”

Golden China Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 189 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for 15 years. It is a standard Chinese food joint. Difference is everything is excellent. Service is awesome. My favorites are crispy egg rolls and garlic chicken.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Great Food, Golden China Restaurant has a large variety of different foods and well priced. This is our place to go in Turlock when we're in need of Chinese Food, whether we eat it at the restaurant or take it to go, the food is consistent and well portioned and the staff always happy to see ya.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We've been going to the Golden China restaurant for more than 2 decades. The mu shu pork and mu shu vegetarian are both outstanding and come with plenty of plum sauce and thin-sliced green onion. However, the piece de resistance, what I consider to be the best single entrée for the money in all of Stanislaus County, is the Szechuan Pork Cabbage Chow Mein. Moderately priced, this dish is large enough to share and might be called "pretty spicy" by some, but is not extremely spicy. The combinations of flavors cannot be beat, and I believe the dish is somewhat addictive, as I've been ordering it for more than 20 years. It is a basic dark brown sauce with chili, plenty of pork strips and sauteed onions, as well as oriental melon. It is just delicious!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Soups are excellent as well as most of the entrees. The vegetables are crisp, broccoli beef, chow mien and almond chicken are some of my favorites. Their fried rice is somewhat bland. Service is attentive. Prices are reasonable.

Been to Golden China Restaurant? Share your experiences!