“Great Pizza Place”
Review of Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria
Ranked #96 of 189 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 14 February 2017

It was national pizza day so we just had to splurge! Every time I order from Me-N-Eds, we are never dissatisfied.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Love the pizza here, it has a distinct flavor very thin crust and very crunchy bottom but I love it. A large one topping pizza is only $10 which is super affordable and next to yogolicious, it's a must afterwards for my dessert. They also have calzones which I have tried and are good, the lunch buffet is $8.00 which includes a salad bar, not the best option on the salad bar if you ask me but they do out out a variety of pizza. Overall good for its price and in a nice location the owner is very nice and always there.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We tried the lunch buffet. The salad bar was fairly nice one with ample choices. The pizza was average. When we arrived fairly empty selections on pizza. However, several fresh, hot pizzas were out in about 10 minutes. The price is ok since it includes a soda as well as salad and pizza. The atmosphere was fine. The could improve the experience by more pizza options and better plates. For the pizza you receive the cheapest paper plate available.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Two partial pan of pizza is NOT a lunch buffet! Will never come here again. Could very well be the worst pizza place ever! Don't really have anything else to say that hasn't already been said. Horrible and waste of time & money.

1  Thank roninly
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I'm not a fan of pizza, and the crust has to be thin for me to even eat it. I'm not sure if the crust on their pizza is considered thin, but whatever it is it's excellent! I wish they would open some locations in the Sacto area!!

Been to Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!