“Sharkeys sucks”

Add it.
Sharkey's Family Billiards and Pizza
Ranked #83 of 189 Restaurants in Turlock
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I went in to have pizza with some friends. I orderd 1 pizza half Hawaiian pizza and the other half was combination. I payed but it felt way over priced but i didn't say anything.My friends and i went to sit down n waited for the food. When it got there i had 1 whole hawaiian pizza n a whole combination pizza i told the guy that served us that we ored oly half of each n he just told me to go talk to the owner ,so i did. I went up there n the owner seemed to be more upser with me trying to get my money back then with him self for messing up my order. He was verry rude n i will never go back worst place to go to with friends. Especially if u use cannabis hes even more rude to cannabis users.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Great food great fun playing pool with family all around it's a great place to have a family night out its kept clean and food is fresh and good.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

This place is always poppin! We live across the street so we love to come over and have some drinks and play pool!

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Great food and a fun place to go. They have several pool tables and even ping pong. We were really impressed that they had a net style curtain around the ping pong table. That was ingenious. The place is very clean. The food was well worth the stop. We had the salad and nachos, chili dog and hot wings. Yummy for sure. We would come back if we come to town again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

they have bunch of machinces for kids and they have pool great prices overall the best hangout spot in turlock