“Best Sushi in Turlock”
Review of Sushi Cuisine

Sushi Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 181 Restaurants in Turlock
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Sushi, Monte Vista & Countryside (Safeway Shopping Center)
Description: Sushi, Monte Vista & Countryside (Safeway Shopping Center)
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We've eaten here for years, food always fresh and prompt, service is phenomenal, and prices are comparable with other like places. They normally have a wait line outside because its so popular but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Ordered take out for lunch. My co-worker and I both had the chicken teriyaki lunch deal, plus I ordered a Titantic roll to take home for dinner. The chicken & tempura were pretty good. Miso was so-so. California roll was really small, but tasted okay. The dressing for the salad was way too sweet. I'm not sure how I feel about the Titanic roll. Spicy crab is always good, but the salmon wrapped around the roll had an odd taste. Overall, there was a decent amount of food for the price. I may try them again as dine in.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

This sushi place was a little surprise for us. The sushi is of very good quality and served very fast. We were there almost at closing time (some of the cooks were already leaving) but were greated with genuine smile. Their menu has the usual sushi items - nothing remarkable. Our meal was very fresh. This was one of the ony open restaurants close to the Fairfiled Hotel. I am glad we saw it!

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

One of my local favorite sushi places! Titanic roll is the best. If you are not a sushi person, the cooked meals are amazing too.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

This restaurant has great Japanese food and the service is always friendly. They have a large selection of sushi, sashimi and tempura. It is always fresh (very important) and the flavor is top notch.