See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I actually enjoyed my stay it was peaceful Clean.. The room was very big for the prices they charge me I feel like it was worth my money The office staff was very friendly And friendly.. This place provided breakfast every morning we stayed They also have a loyalty program I pay for 5 nights and I got one night for free... I recommend this place to someone traveling with a lot of kids they make you feel really comfortable with your children.. I will most definitely stay here again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Sidcious, General Manager at 99 Palms Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great experience and have made use of our new loyalty program! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

The only service we had was bad service. The hotel is horrible. Did not meet the preview of the hotel. We for sure will never stay again. Of course, our review will never be shown. I have a picture of a bug in the bathroom. So bad!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We found this hotel on another site while looking for a place to stay as we came out of Hollywood, headed to Fresno. We should have gone about ten miles further. After reading some of the reviews here, I was sure it would suffice for what we needed. A room. The hotel was largely empty. We asked for a room on the bottom, but were told there were none that would not cost more money. Upon getting the room, we went upstairs. The key did not work. We had to get the dust blown out of the key slot, as we were told it was "the dust bowl of the West" there. The carpet was worn slap out, with numerous wrinkles. The room was clean, but that was all that was good. There are no electrical outlets useable anywhere. The air conditioner was not on when we arrived, even though we booked thirty minutes in advance. It was 104 degrees outside, so I am sure you can imagine it took about 5 hours to cool the room off. There is absolutely nothing around the hotel. Since it was so hot, we asked could we use the pool. It was 730 when we checked in and we were told the pool closes at dark, so NO. The room is very old and in need of some serious repair. The toilet seat was loose, the hair dryer literally caught on fire the next morning. The furniture is old, dank and worn out. The refrigerator was leaning against the wall, as it had no back feet. The drawers have water stains in the bottoms. The kicker was the bed. It should have been thrown away ten years ago. It has lost all the springs on the left side, so in order not to literally roll in the floor, a pillow had to be tucked underneath your right side. The room price was way too much for what we paid for it. The people were very nice however. While standing outside on the balcony, I got a kick out of the interstate sign proclaiming Affordable Luxurious Comfort, and the sign at the entrance boasting a lounge and RESORT as well as suites! Unless you just have no other option, KEEP DRIVING.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Love coming to this place quite no traffic of n n out cars no drama, bigger rooms then motel 6 n red roof n comes with frig n microwave n big beds n nice back yard to BBQ n go swimming n no cockroaches like motel 6 so 1-10 I give this place a 10+

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
S R, General Manager at 99 Palms Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We very much appreciate your honest opinion.
Please do let the staff know if you need anything as we strive towards improving our service.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Well as you can see i am writing this review in the room.

The door has no security lock and the smoke detector has been taken out for some reason. The furnitures look like they were just recycled from a dumping ground. I am so glad we brought our own sheets and slippers. To be fair the room is big and the sheet is not dirty like the furnitures. Overall, please avoid this motel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple