All reviews room was clean parking lot would stay again other hotels in the area outlet shopping a great stay visit family the air conditioning pool and hot tub wi fi walking distance convenient location hotel is located free breakfast great breakfast staff was friendly yogurt
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was at Quality In for my business meetings and I choose to stay here every time I go on a business trip and they make me feel like I am part of their family and everything is so clean and fresh and the pool is wonderful and the front desk lady's are wonderful like Ilda, she is pure joy, then there is Blanca and Jennifer who always make me feel welcomed and are very professional. I will stay here and bring my fellow associates everytime we are in town because there is now place better than Quality Inn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
jennifer v, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Oscar G,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn Tulare! I am happy to hear you had a good experience with our staff that is always great to hear from our guest. Hope to see you and your co workers next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The sheets on sofa bed seemed like they had never been changed, there were "black grains" on it. We opted not to sleep on the sofa bed.
The outlets are right behind the hotel. There are eateries within walking distance. The hotel is quiet; however, I was able to hear a train horn near by.
Good price. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: Request ahead of time
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gaelveri,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the sofa bed sheets. I have addressed that issue with our housekeeping team to insure that is corrected. Thank you for the kind words about the staff customer service is what we strive for. Hope to have you stay with us when you are back in Tulare.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed here a couple of years ago this place was grate clean and the people there were nice. The breakfast was grate close to town lot's of store's near it .Lots of restaurant close by or you can jut stay in and order delivery.

Stayed: July 2017
jennifer v, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mike 2059,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Quality Inn Tulare. We would love to have you stay with us again we have made a few changes I am sure you would enjoy and we also have new stores being built close by that you could enjoy as well.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a comfortable low-cost hotel, but only if you don't pay top dollar. If you walk out of here paying 2 or $300 per night, you will be disappointed.

Room was comfortable, but appointments are dated. Wi-Fi was a problem, but the night Hotel desk clerk did her best to find a solution.

Small to pool and hot tub.

Very noisy air conditioning. But, the air conditioning did work. Room temperature went from hot to ice box in less than 2 minutes.

Convenient location. Starbucks right across the street. Outlet shopping center walking distance.

1 hour drive to the entrance of Sequoia National Park.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
jennifer v, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello 7268

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you had trouble with our Wi-Fi I hope our guest service agent was able to assist. It's great to hear you felt our location was convenient we do have quite a bit of restaurants and shopping in walking distance to choose from. Hope to have you back soon at the Quality Inn Tulare.

Guest Service's

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly employees great service well recommend place to stay. Pool area is a great place to relax. Breakfast is tasty! Great pricing for business travelers! Close to shopping and eating places! Will stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alex M,

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the pool area. We love having guest like you!

Guest Service's