All reviewsroom was cleansuper closeparking lotwould stay againother hotels in the areaoutlet shoppinga great stayvisit familygreat customer servicethe air conditioningpool and hot tubwi ficonvenient locationwalking distancehotel is locatedfree breakfastgreat breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

When my family and I are traveling we always stop I. Tulare to visit family..tjis time.we stayed at the Quality Inn in Tulare. And I must say the it was very clean and the people were very nice.Iam glad we choose the Quality Inn

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 26 June 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing a nice review. We appreciate it very much!

Manager
Quality Inn

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The premises is very close to a lot of different shops. IHOP is right in the parking lot. Starbucks is across the street. What more could you want in the morning? The hotel itself was very well kept. The room was clean, it had a weird stale odor but everything else was flawless. We stayed here when going to Sequoia and King Canyon, it's about 50 mins away from the park. Their pet fee is $20 per pet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa C
Management response:Responded 26 June 2017

Thanks for the nice review!We are working on getting rid of smell that you experienced!
Sorry for not meeting your expectations!
We hope to see you in future!

Manager
Quality Inn

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a lovely facade and is in a great position near the outlets and across from many shops and places to eat. That's where the positives end. Disinterested check in staff, rooms not made up properly, stains, really old furniture, old carpet and so on. Everything was worn out. Breakfast was standard for this type of hotel and included in overnight tariff. The breakfast staff were more friendly.
We didn't feel particularly safe/comfortable in Tulare either. It also smells really bad from the water treatment issues and farming.
I won't return to this area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kiskasydney
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Mr./Mrs. Sydney,
I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your stay. I am not sure if you are reviewing for a stay before this year as our carpets in the rooms were replaced within the last few months and are brand new. The furniture were replaced from the year before but I do hope you will understand that we cannot replace them too often, but we do try our best to maintain them by cleaning them after every stay. I did try to investigate further and was unable to find any reservation under the name Sydney (as a first and last name) so I am sorry I cannot comment further regarding your specific complaints. I do hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance in the future as both the city of Tulare and our hotel has many things to offer.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We had to visit Tulare for a funeral and needed a convenient place to stay. After finding that several motels were sold out, we were left with the Quality Inn. After reading so many horrible reviews I was scared to be staying there. It was absolutely marvelous! It was clean and super comfortable. Nothing about what I read was true! There were no cockroaches, no dirty pool or spa, no noise, no broken toilets, or unfriendly staff. It was very clean. Super comfortable beds. The pool and spa were so great. They were secluded and not just sitting out in an open parking lot. The spa The grounds were well kept and pretty. We had an excellent night sleep and never heard an abundance of noise, even though it is close to highway (they all are). It was also super close to great restaurants. I could not have been more pleasantly surprised. I am so glad the other places were sold out. We will definitely be back. My only suggestions would be; bigger pool towels. And better coffee. Breakfast does not have to be fancy but great coffee is a must. Don't be fooled by such negative reviews this place was great.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I haven't stayed here yet, but just had to change my reservations. I talked with Sonya and she made it easy. She was very polite and made it painless. She had to deal with not only me, but the third party we went through and she stayed kind and friendly through the whole thing. It's a great start!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family