All reviews room was clean parking lot would stay again other hotels in the area outlet shopping a great stay visit family the air conditioning pool and hot tub wi fi walking distance convenient location hotel is located free breakfast great breakfast staff was friendly yogurt
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I’m sorry to report that I would not stay at this hotel again. The air conditioner/heater was very noise and got a terrible night’s sleep. Their customer service is not their number 1 priority! Or at least not that night.

I had called a few days before to make sure that my room was confirmed and everything was set. I got a very nice lady that really wanted to make sure that everything was taken care of before I arrived (Great Customer Service!). When I arrive, I checked in and found that the room I paid for was not the room I got. I talked to the front desk they said they did not have any record of my call and since booked it Expedia they could not help me. She called the manager on duty and he said that there is nothing they could do. I said I have already paid for the room. They told me that I had to call Expedia. I even showed them my Expedia confirmation. Again they told me that I would have to call Expedia. After a lot of push back, she did some more investigation and found that they gave my reservation to another person with the same last name. She told me that there was nothing she could do and that I needed work with Expedia. WOW!!! She said that I should not have gone through Expedia (longer story). WOW!! Good news I got a room and she did get me a credit of $14.95. Note I paid $30 more for the room after the credit.

Lesson learned, if Quality Inn offered a bit more concerned about their customer and tried to understand my situation I would have been a happy customer. Instead they pushed the problem back on my shoulders.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

This was a perfect place to stay when I was too tired to drive further. The woman at the front desk was very pleasant which is always nice when you are tired. My room was close to the front reception area that did make it a little noisy first thing in the morning with people getting a early start on the road, this wasn't a problem I was right behind them getting back on the road. The room was very clean. Overall this was a perfect place to stay the night.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Nice location with big parking place. Inside the rooms are big, good equipped. The elevators are slow but big. There is an old smell in the hotel. The staff is nice and with smile. The breakfast area is toooo small and the offer is similar to all motels in USA – nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Well, it's been many years and many times to enjoy Sequoia Park and the best place I've stayed has always been Quality Inn Tulare. Friendly stuff, convenient location, clean and nice rooms - everything you need at your fingertips! You'll only enhance your experience if you stay here. Have fun!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I travel at least twice a month on business, and often with family. I typically am loyal to the Choice family of properties throughout the State of California. I was extremely disgusted at my stay last Friday night. Upon arrival to the room, it was visibly filthy. The walls, the furniture surfaces, everything! When I complained, we were provided Clorox wipes. Although this made me feel less disgusted, I was upset that I had to spend my time cleaning a room a paid for with the basic expectation of cleanliness. I asked for a manager that night and again in the morning, to no avail. I also left detailed contact info, but have not heard back from anyone. I gave them fair time and warning to correct their mistake, and they couldn't care less. So be warned that you might contract lock jaw or staph infection at this hotel! Definitely not worth the money. Go next door to the Charter Inn, to La Quinta, Comfort Suites....anywhere but the Quality Inn. Trust me.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Tulare, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

First, I would like to apologize for the discomfort you felt, however, I can assure you that our housekeeping staff thoroughly cleans all rooms immediately after the check-out of the guest as well as when stay-over guests allow service. The cleaning involves not only the wiping down of all furniture, cleaning of the bathroom, changing the sheets and towels, and making the bed but also includes a bi-weekly if not weekly shampooing of the carpet. I would also like to clarify that I did inform my front desk on the night you made your complaint to have you speak to me using the front desk phone since I was not on-site. On this night, you declined to speak to me, and I was then informed on the following morning that because I had missed the call that you made in the morning that because you would be in an area where you would not be able to receive a call, that you would contact back. Since this may have been a miscommunication from my front desk, I do apologize and understand that you may be upset.