1,116 results
All reviews club level the ritz manzanita restaurant mountain concierge lake tahoe resort fee living room northstar village fire pit ski valet backyard bbq valet service beautiful property turn down service bell staff mountain view mid mountain
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Beautiful property in a great location. I've visited several times over the summer. The restaurants and pools are great. You can walk right out to the lifts and have access to numerous hikes. My only complaint is it took a while to get a small bill issue resolved - many unreturned phone calls and emails. Once I was able to get hold of someone, it was resolved to my satisfaction.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

This is my second time staying at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe. The location and facilities are great the food is very bad. My food was not hot and it had to be returned. It was returned warm not hot. The food had not flavor and was really bad. I had a party of 6 and all of the dishes were bad tasting and not hot. This is my second time at this hotel and both times the food was bad. The hotel is very expensive and I expected the food to be good. The food prices are very high which makes the bad tasting food even more problematic.

Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Paul R, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear cedricn2018,
I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent visit to our restaurants.
I apologize that you had a disappointing experience with the quality of the food at our Hotel. I’ve addressed your feedback with our Food & Beverage and Culinary Teams.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback with me.
Matthieu Barthet
EAM, Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

By far the best property in the Tahoe area! The ski-in ski-out valet is great! And the food, gym, concierge services, Ritz-Carlton spa, bar (and amazing craft cocktails) and ambiance makes this place great!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank VeenaKaul
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Traveled with family of 5 including 3 kids. Ages, 8 , 4 & 3. Loved this hotel and its location. You cannot go wrong with this hotel. JP at the front desk, made our check in process the best we ever had. It was around 12:30 AM when we check in. All the staff is very helpful and always has smile on their face. I am absolutely in love with this hotel, its staff and overall ski experience. If you are in for ski lesson for kids, ask for Collins. He is just great with kids. For adults, I would recommend Collins as well.

Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 2 January 2018

First time here with high expectations . I was planning a great new years eve and day with my wife and two kids but it turn out a total disappointment . We even check out one night before. Simply no worth it

6  Thank evervit
Paul R, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear evervit,

First, I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience on your recent visit to the resort. We pride ourselves on legendary service in all areas of the hotel, and I am very sorry these expectations were not met on your recent visit.

I would like the opportunity to be in touch with you directly and learn more about your recent experience. I may be reached directly at the resort by calling 530-562-3000. I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Reggio, Hotel Manager