See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Bagels at breakfast were good, but the breakfast area is small and crowded. The carpet in the room was sticky and the room had a mildew odor. Bathroom and sheets were clean. Good shower plenty of hot water.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The Inn at Truckee is conveniently and centrally located. Keri, Cameron and Christian do a fantastic job of running this hotel. Rooms are well furnished and comfortable. Travelers should always book as far ahead as possible as Truckee is very popular and fills up fast. Rates are very reasonable. Pets are allowed for an additional fee, which is most helpful to many travelers. Appreciate that it is a non smoking facility (smokers can easily walk outside.) I highly recommend this hotel for business or personal travel! We always list them as our host hotel for an annual event we put on in the Truckee area.

Room tip: All rooms are very nicely furnished and comfortable. If stairs are an issue, request first floor. Otherwise, all rooms are great!
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TwinBridges1982
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Spent three night there July 2016 with friend for wedding at nearby Northstar ski lodge.
A former Motel 8, everything met our needs and was in working order. Our room, 206, was spotless and quiet. We were lucky to find this place as A/C is hard to come by in the Summertime. Most area rentals are built for Winter guest, so no A/C elsewhere. Desk people were lovely and eager to help. And what a bargain, in a pricey area, at less than $160/night including tax (through Booking.com). Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I came into town late at night and this was the only thing I could find. they had just shampooed the carpet so in fairness this is why it smelled so bad. The mattress and bedding are awful. If I wasn't so tired I would have moved on. And not cheap it was $ 100 for one person fore one night. I should've planned ahead.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I was looking for reasonably priced accommodation close to Northstar and the Inn at Truckee met my criteria. We booked two rooms, with two double beds for $150. The rooms were clean, staff friendly and the hot tub relaxing at the end of the day. The location is a few minutes drive to restaurants. We bypassed the very basic breakfast included in the morning and had an amazing breakfast at Squeeze In. Staff super helpful when 24hrs later daughters realised they had left swimmers behind in the bathroom.

Date of stay: February 2016