“I went to venice location”
Review of Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever
Ranked #111 of 579 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was very good! So glad to finally try- and right next to In n Out so it was good since I dont eat that but my kids do so we both got to eat. ha. My son tried my bowl too and liked it. I got the korean bowl which was very fresh tasting and the beef was not just crumbled and dry like most places- it was pink inside and so tender and sliced perfectly. Love the lychee lemonade too. Skipped the fries but wish I got them. Enjoy! They are on door dash too if you cant make it there- order in!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I've been so eager to try this place and it was so worth the wait! Just delicious! I can't wait to try each bowl!

This place offers many combinations of flavors in a variety of Asian styles. I went for the Seoul Bowl with tender filet mignon, Asian slaw, mushrooms, kale and fried egg in top. The server said they serve a pretty dish and it's up to me to make it ugly (mixed all together). I went with an ugly egg roll mixed in and avocado.

I also went for the matcha green ice tea but got a sample of tea / lemonade drink. Perfectly sweet (but not overpoweringly sweet) mixture with the tea. To splurge, I got the delicious Parmesan furikake fries which were an amazing flavor and again subtle but significant.

I can wait to return with my kids!

Wanna see where we wander off to next?
#makesmewander

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Went in curious, came out stuffed and happy. I was expecting ramen or pho or something, but instead got a rice/vermicelli bowl. it was a little more than i wanted to pay, but with the flavor, quality, portion, and super friendly staff, i give it 5 stars.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I ordered a curry bowl and really liked it a lot. The sauce came on the side so I could control how much I put on it, and my friend and I ate for roughly $20. I felt like it was a healthy option and I would go back. I do agree with others that the chicken or meat itself might be considered bland but it might depend on the sauce ordered and how much you put on it. Do note my friend and I got there right when it opened at 11:30 and am glad we did...the parking lot is the size of a stamp and it fills quickly. Get there early to be able to park...and car pool if you can.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Quick meals consisting of choosing your "base" in the bowl; rice, noodles, or local greens and vegetables. Then choose your "flavor topping" consisting of seven different "flavors". It is essentially asian sit-down causal food with a limited menu. You can add other toppings or sides to share. The bowls run about $10 and they do have smaller portions for children but you need to ask for it. Because of the limited menu, the food is serve very quickly. It is a popular place with limited seating, a few tables and two large bench tables with bench seats.

Been to Yellow Fever? Share your experiences!