“Huge lunch ”

Chicken Dijon Torrance
Ranked #84 of 554 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Incredible portions at a reasonable price. Ordered the chicken skewer plate. Comes with delicious rice and your choice of 2 sides. I chose a side salad with Caesar dressing and Falafels and pita bread. Comes with garlic dipping sauce and incredible Tzatziki sauce. I was so impressed that I went back the next day. Great prices and huge portions.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Visited and ate house salad with chicken. Small size is plenty and I take the soup home to enjoy later. Love the pita and garlic... Order extra!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I have been eating at CD for over 10 years, starting at the one on Artesia. I liked the health food (before eating healthy was a thing as I am a Clinical Nutritionist) I have recommended it to my patients and even had it in the guidebook of foods I wrote for my patients. It was a go to for me if I worked late and did not have time to cook dinner. However, the food seems to be lacking quality. The chicken is always tasteless and dry (the whole chicken) The rice has lost the great flavor it used to have, and the soup was filled with some kind of white grain or pasta and did not taste like it used to. It needed more veggies and chicken and less of the pasta or grain it had. I have had Poulet Du Jour and another rotisserie chicken place in the past month and they tasted much better than Chicken Dijon did. Very disappointing. Maybe they are taking the healthy thing too far and not putting spices on the food? It has been the last 4-5 times that my family and I have not wanted to eat much of it and it sits in the fridge until I toss it. Maybe the other meals are better but with a family the chicken meal is easy and affordable. We take it to go usually.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

we use to live in the area now we come to Chicken Dijon every time we are in town. I wish they would open one in Las Vegas, Summerlin area so we could have this great food. WE MISS YOUR WONDERFUL FOOD!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

This place never disappoints. The food is always fresh and delicious. I've tried several items on the menu and all have been fantastic. I can't seem to get away from those avocado eggrolls. Yum! The vegetable lentil soup is always a hit. A must try. My only complaint. There aren't enough of these gems in other neighborhoods. Long Beach needs this restaurant back!

Been to Chicken Dijon Torrance? Share your experiences!