“Close to Best Western Avita Suites”

Chicken Dijon Torrance
Ranked #82 of 636 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Familiar with their location near Little Osaka, Olympic/Sawtelle on the Westside. Delicious food and recommended. Across the street from hotel, a 2 minute walk.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 28 December 2015

We usually go for the House Salad with all white meat. As usual, we were not disappointed. Several years back, they cut back on the Pita bread (3/4's instead of 4/4's), but I ask for a bit more and they serve it without complaint (or an extra charge). This place remains at the top of our list for a good, filling, healthy dinner! Enjoy!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is my go to place for comfort food. I have the House Salad (Think Caesar with Rice mixed in) or the Chicken and Rice. Add the home made Garlic sauce and you are all set for a great meal.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2015

This take-out restaurant has healthy grilled chicken dishes with a Mediterranean flair. The workers are pleasant and accommodating and very willing to answer any questions a customer may have. The food is freshly prepared, so there is a short wait. it is definitely worth it!

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I had the 1/4 chicken, baked potato, and rice pilaf. The chicken was good, the bake potato was ok, but the rice pilaf reminded me of rice-a-roni. They served a pitta bread slice, which I didn't eat. I am not sure what the big deal about this place is all about. I went on a recommendation from a co-worker from Texas, who raved about the garlic dipping sauce, which I tossed out anyway. At least I tried it.

Date of visit: May 2015

Been to Chicken Dijon Torrance? Share your experiences!