All reviewsliving roomfull kitchenbeer and winewalk in closetcomplimentary dinnerwafflesno elevatoroil refinerypool arearedondo beacha ground floor roomhot tubthe breakfast areahome away from homean extended staylos angelesdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Stayed there last November when during a business trip to LA. Hotel was convenient and close to LAX and shopping. Was put in a studio suite on the second floor which was well equipped. Had a full size kitchen, king bed and a sitting area! Wi-Fi was great. Breakfast offered is complementary with healthy options! One of few area hotels that doesn't charge its guests for parking! Will definitely stay there again! Thanks!!

Room Tip: Second Floor was quiet for me!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTorrance, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. So happy you came back to stay and we look forward to your many stay with us. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We had a 1 room suite for 3 adults. Very spacious, equal to a small apartment. The kitchen area was full equipped and met all of our needs. It was conveniently located. Very quite at night. Clean and secure neighborhood. The hotel compound is very nice. Lots of area to walk pets and be outside. This is just a few blocks from Del Amo Mall. We took Uber to Disneyland and the cost was +/- $35 to the front gate. The housekeeping and front desk staff were very helpful and friendly.
Would definitely recommend and stay again if in the area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank FortunaFan
StaybridgeTorrance, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thank you so much for your stay and your compliments to our Team and Hotel. We hope you come and visit us again should you stay in Torrance / Redondo Beach area. THANK YOU.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here three times in the past 2 years. I feel very comfortable here, home away from home. Clean and close to my family. My east coast family flew out for Thanksgiving to visit the west coast family for our first Thanksgiving together in 40 years

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gale S

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm glad to hear you and your coast to coast family had a comfortable stay. We hope you come and visit us again should you stay in Torrance / Redondo Beach area. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Four adults, two children stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Rooms are spacious, grounds are lovely. Friendly staff, great breakfasts and amenities. Some maintenance/housekeeping issues, but would definitely stay again. Excellent location, close to restaurants, groceries etc. Easy drive to area beaches.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheryl N
StaybridgeTorrance, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. We really appreciate your compliments to our property and our staff. THANK YOU! Please come and visit us again should you stay in Torrance / Redondo Beach area.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed 1 night (11/18-11/19) in a 2bdrm 2ba suite (Rm 2821). Very impressed w/being able to check in at 11am instead of waiting until 4pm. My room was very clean, very comfortable, close to the pool/jacuzzi/gym and my parking spot. Wifi worked wonderfully even at night when more guests had checked in. I'm not a fan of animals other than service dogs but my neighbors dog wasn't an issue. My 18 and 12 year old thoroughly enjoyed the buffet breakfast.
I'd like to thank Josh (Manager) for demonstrating such professionalism. He really set the bar high for ALL management, not just hospitality. Sarah got us checked in (again, 5 hours EARLY! Shout out to housekeeping too!) with a smile, refreshments and jokes. Very pleasant. Thanks again. I plan to return very soon. Location: quiet street w/business offices off of a busy street. Noise is NO issue at though. You do need a car. Walmart / Target/ fast food/ restaurants/ beach not far at all. I wish I had a reason to stay for a few weeks here. I certainly would(:

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
StaybridgeTorrance, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. Thank you also for all the kind words to our staff. We hope to get a chance to serve you again in the near future. THANK YOU!