“Now called Hobo's”
Review of Let's Grub Bbq

Let's Grub Bbq
Ranked #199 of 426 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife and I shared the Frito pie. Baked beans, BBQ sauce and pulled pork over Fritos. We also split an appetizer of stuffed jalapenos (4 of them roasted and stuffed with pulled pork and BBQ sauce,). We were very pleased and enjoyed the food a lot. We don't eat much but even sharing we almost had too much to eat (or was it because of the Shiner Bock on tap I also had). Service was fine, but I don't go out because of the service, I go out because of the FOOD! The place was not crowded, so the one server on duty was enough.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My friends and I had the opportunity to try out Hobo's BBQ this week in Temecula. First and most importantly we found our waitress, Tawnie to be a real jewel. She was sweet, totally helpful in helping us select our dinner and waited on us hand and foot. She recommended the trio combination where we could select any combination of meats, so we doubled up on the ribs and had chicken. I have to admit, it was more than the four of us could eat. The coleslaw and bake beans were great, the chicken moist and the ribs were very meaty. They were the very large pork ribs....each one practically a meal. Don't prejudge this place from the outside....it is in a shopping center. The food is worth it.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this BBQ restaurant which is now called Hobos BBQ in honor of the owners wife. The wife's nickname has a story behind this new name....very touching story. I had coupons & heard that Food Network visited this location. I love the Pulled Pork sandwich & the Mac & Cheese with Bacon. The music & atmosphere is great along with our GREAT server Justin. Happy Hour brought me a GREAT beer @ a TERRIFIC price!!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Best BBQ lots of quality food, plenty of love and you can taste it, I usually get the briskets chunks and sweet potato fries the marshmallow sauce is to die for. The people that work there are always friendly and ready to please, great place to eat, I'd make the trip just to eat there, wine country is just about 10 minutes away. Great way to start a winery trip with BBQ or start the weekend.

1  Thank Charles L
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The food is fantastic. Try the loaded fries as an appetizer (or a meal!) you won't be disappointed. My kids, who are picky eaters, loved this place. The service was wonderful AND I heard that they're opening a bar next door! Just what we need in this area! We will definitely become regulars!

1  Thank NotthatMelB

Been to Let's Grub Bbq? Share your experiences!