“Fantastic burgers and beer!”

Karl Strauss Brewing Company
Ranked #25 of 481 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I just visited this restaurant again for lunch with a buddy of mine. We haven't been here in several months. We were both gonna get salads but our excellent waiter Zach convinced me to try the Juicy Lucy burger that's only available in July. WOW, that was one of THE best most flavorful burgers I've ever eaten! My buddy had the BLT salad and it was amazing also! We also got free samples of beer that were excellent, too. Really was impressed with the Mosaic IPA.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Food is good, quality is good, service is good BUT I'm not going here if I'm hungry.
$15 +/- sandwiches that are not huge, when lunch for one with tax & tip is $25, it's not a place that I'll go to often.
SO many other options for me.
Many people do not seem to care how much they spend. I'm not a beer drinker so KS has no special appeal to me

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We recently attended a rehearsal dinner at Karl Strauss in Temecula. We were provided with a somewhat private space on the patio. The food selections were delicious and the beer was great. The service was attentive and professional at all times. We look forward to visiting this restaurant again in the future.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

A friend and I met there for lunch. What a wonderful atmosphere! We both had delicious salads and a free tasting of beer. The service was excellent!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great Happy Hour @ Karl Strauss Brewing Company in Temecula. Monday thru Friday 3:00 to 6:00p. The Beer is $5.00 & the Double Truffle Fries are also $5.00 & DELICIOUS!! Thursday is Cask night where they open a new cask...FUN!!! Our Server Alex is SUPER!!!

Date of visit: March 2018