“Cold Beer and Good Pizza”
Review of Garage Brewing Co

Garage Brewing Co
Ranked #21 of 481 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Description: Garage Brewing Co. opened in Temecula, CA in 2013 with a focus on brewing quality and exciting craft beers alongside a fast-casual pizzeria. In 2015 the brewing arm expanded to a production facility in Murrieta with a state-of-the-art 30 BBL brewhouse. Several Garage Brewing Co. beers have won prestigious Gold Awards from Great American Brew Festival, Los Angeles International Beer Competition and NorCal Brew Competition. Garage Brewing Co. ensures unsurpassed quality by date coding all beers with a best buy date. Beers are sold on draft, 22oz bottles, 12oz six packs and twelve packs, growlers and kegs in the taproom/brewpub and distributed to stores and restaurants throughout Southern California and Las Vegas.
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Enjoyed our stop for lunch and a cold beer. This is a brewery making their own batches. We tried the sampler and it was not bad. Pizza good, not great but very good.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018

This is the top flight of the pizza bar style restaurants. The problem with many of the quick cook pizza restaurants is the pizza is still not crispy on the bottom of the crust so when you pick it up everything falls off the top. You end up with an uncooked slab of dough that you have to fold over and eat like a pizza taco to keep the ingredients inside. There is something they do at the Garage that makes the crust get cooked without burning it. Also, the crust taste is different than other pizza restaurants. The crust has almost a cracker type of consistency. The result is just a really good pizza. We live about 40 minutes from this restaurant so it is a trek for us to go there. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Had a phenomenal time having excellent pizza and a great selection of beers. We sampled 7 different beers and they were all great. If you love beer, you need to go here. Great service; thanks to Tanya.

Date of visit: August 2018
Lou K, Owner at Garage Brewing Co, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We hope to see you again soon, cheers!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Had a little issue trying to collect my birthday pizza but situation was rectified. I really do enjoy this place. I ordered my pizza, side salad and a blueberry cream ale which is outstanding. Rickie did a fabulous job preparing my pizza, it was real slow when I was there so she also poured my blueberry cream ale and helped me carry items to a table. (Such a sweet girl). I really enjoyed my meal as always. I would have given 5 stars but I never received my birthday dessert pizza which was suppose to be chocolate hazelnut. It really was ok though cause I wouldn't have ate it and this way it didn't go to waste.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop and get a bite to eat and try some excellent local beer I had a mango beer lots of parking and the atmosphere inside is amazing local pictures and a large room that they make their beer in.

Date of visit: July 2018
Lou K, Owner at Garage Brewing Co, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon, cheers!