“The food at Cork | Fire was awesome!”

Cork | Fire Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork | Fire Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 481 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Good for: View
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rustic, yet refined, local and effortlessly farm-to-table: Following a $2.5 million renovation, we’re launching Cork | Fire Kitchen – featuring inventive menus made for sharing, which highlight the daily bounty from our favorite local farms. Taste and share a range of inventive menu options, as well as a creative beverage program offering boutique wines and local beers on tap, and a unique wall of sultry, barrel-aged whiskies. You’ll love our new social elements – a wine tasting area, plenty of outdoor activities and a 20-person bar overlooking the golf course.Join us for a casual breakfast, lunch with friends, a romantic night out or weekend brunch. Enjoy the very best local edibles, foraged fresh and organic whenever possible.
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I really enjoyed the salad that I ate at Cork | Fire when I was there! The setting overlooking the golf course was beautiful!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This restaurant has great food and it has to be because we keep coming back even though the service is poor.

Date of visit: October 2018
KristinPrince, Guest Relations Manager at Cork | Fire Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello Joyce,
We appreciate your kind comments regarding the quality of the food! We aim to deliver excellent service to align with our incredible offerings. We deeply apologize that this was not your experience this past weekend.
I will personally share your feedback with our team as a learning experience to better service our guests. If we can help with anything further, please contact Cork | Fire Kitchen's General Manager, Trevor Woods at twoods@tciresort.com. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have enjoyed the restaurant for several years. Food, environment, and service were always excellent. For the last year, we have noticed a change in food served, cold, yet tasty, slower and inconsistent service. Today was regrettably worse. We wanted to sit by the window, we were told we could not sit where we wanted because they were out of silver ware and had to clean some. All but two table had silverware on them. In the pasted they offer biscuits and jam before your food. Today our server did not even offer them, yet other tables had them. I was not even a refill for my coffee. The food was hot but did not have great flavor. Anyhow the environment and view are great. Hopefully things will change and improve.

1  Thank Kippy H

Hello Kippy,
We are disheartened by your most recent experience at Cork | Fire Kitchen, and we apologize for the many mishaps you endured during your dining experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to address this with you personally. Please contact the restaurant general manager, Trevor Woods, either by email twoods@tciresort.com or by his direct line at 951.587.1465. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Cork fire kitchen is amazing, their steaks are always on point. The chefs sure know what they’re doing when it comes to great tasting food. Hats of to them and all the staff at the cork fire kitchen

Hello Jeff,
Thank you for praising our chef and our wonderful steaks! I will be sure to pass along this great feedback!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Took my wife to this restaurant right before 11 am and actually wanted to have breakfast. We were told by the hostess that breakfast was over. Instead of arguing we decided to have lunch. My wife had quinoa salad and I had the salmon sandwich. She really enjoyed her salad but my salmon was rather dry. Great location but average on the food....

Date of visit: September 2018

Hello Matt, Please accept our most sincerest apologies for your sub-par experience. We aim to accommodate our guests in any way we can, and we are saddened to know that we failed at this for a birthday lunch. I will be personally sharing your experience with our staff as a learning experience. We hope you will consider to dine with us again in the future. If we can help with anything further, please contact Trevor Woods at twoods@tciresort.com. Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback regarding service. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Cork | Fire Kitchen? Share your experiences!