“Super All The Way Around”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit - Temecula
Ranked #296 of 426 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stopped in here for a quick lunch. The restaurant was clean, air conditioned, and well presented. The young man behind the counter who took my order was very nice, the brisket slider with two sides were delicious, and the price was right.

1  Thank HelloThereAgain

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Went here for a early lunch and ordered daily special that was to be pulled pork. Got a beef sandwich and did not have time to change out. No matter how much sauce I put on sandwich I could not get dryness out. I don't think I will return here soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We love to eat lunch here, staff is very helpful if you have any questions.
Sad they took out the Ice Cream cone machine :(

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Visited Dickey's Barbecue in Temecula on Friday evening with a taste for barbecue and left wishing we hadn't had a taste for barbecue. The customer service behind the counter was unfriendly (and I am being kind). Nothing seemed clean. We didn't check for the rating but would guess it is below an "A" rating. We took our first bite and my wife frowned immediately. She said that this was the worst barbecue chicken salad she had ever tasted. My barbecue chicken sandwich tasted average to bad.

So in summary, if you look for unfriendly service and poor food...in particular you look for poor barbecue...then this is your place.

In our case, we will NOT be back. We DO NOT recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

We tried Dickey's several days ago and used for comparison our experiences at Lucille's and Famous Dave's. Judging by the mid-week crowd this is a popular spot, but frankly I am unsure why. I found the rib special over cooked, relatively tasteless and somewhat expensive. To fill our order, the ribs were taken from the cold storage, and warmed in some fashion, I suspect microwave.. Atmosphere was noisy, but that is because it is a family dining spot and lots of children were present.
Cafeteria style service

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit - Temecula? Share your experiences!