1,000 results
All reviews old town wine country complimentary breakfast clean rooms front desk staff convenient location definitely stay here again fridge and microwave great place to stay fitness room wine tasting fitness center minute drive san diego pechanga casino bed was comfortable omelet
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay. Rooms are clean,Good location to town & not a far Lyft to the wineries. The only negative which is probably just a California thing is the AC goes off and the room doesn’t always stay cool if there is no motion. (Like at night when we slept) we like it cold and it would auto shut off.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank crhornsby
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I messed up my reservation when I made it - never finalized it! The front desk ladies calmed me down, double checked to make sure I didn't have a reservation at another Hampton and got me into a nice room, upgraded me and calmed me down and made it all right!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Let me preface this review by saying that I have never given a zero or a one star rating for any review I’ve given.

We were in Temecula for a wedding that is supposed to start at 3:00. The wedding family I recommend this hotel as one of the preferred places to stay. When I telephoned to inquire about early check in I told them that we were attending a 3 o’clock wedding and was told that there should be no problem.

Thereafter, we used hotels.com to secure the room. I made sure to inform the hotel that I am a Hilton honors member.

Two days before coming out here for the wedding I again called and spoke to Lisa who informed me that nobody should have told me that I would be able to check in early. And that there was, in fact a 3 o’clock check-in. She said she would know if my file, which she never dead as I found out when I arrived for the wedding today.

We arrived at 1:30 for the 3 o’clock wedding and were told that the room is not available. We were told that check out is at 11:00 AM and so I asked why no room was ready in the 2 1/2 hours since check out time.

I was told that they would contact housekeeping but was given no response by Lisa, apparently the day manager.

It is now almost 230, 3 1/2 hours after check out time and in the 3 1/2 hours they still have not been able to get a single room ready for us.

This is inexcusable and I will certainly contact people that I know at the Hilton Corporation to let them know that this is inexcusable and no way to treat a customer. This is also an excusable for a wedding. We will be late for the wedding because of the incompetence of this staff.

This review is not about the room, or the cleanliness, or the grounds or anything else, it is about the complete incompetence of the staff at this hotel. I am very disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JohnRosenbaum
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We decided to use some points to enjoy the day and evening wine tasting. This property is modern and pristine condition. Norma was at the desk to confirm our electronic reservation. She was exceptional in hospitality and friend as well! After traveling and being a DIAMOND member for years she was THE BEST!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

In the Temecula area, we have tried the other hotel/motels, and the Hampton Inn easily beats them, both in terms of quality and price! I would highly recommend it! We will definitely be staying there again.

Date of stay: August 2018